Advantages of HTML5 game development
HTML5 is becoming one of the best game development platforms in recent times. The development of HTML 5 provides a lightweight solution to the problem, and it is much more compatible with mobiles and Web-based platforms as compared to Adobe Flash Player. HTML5 games can easily adapt to different resolutions, screen sizes, aspect ratios, and guidelines.
• One of the most distinct advantages of developing high quality games in HTML5 is its universal compatibility. It works as a cross-platform. HTML5 games can be accessed in mobiles, laptops, PCs, and other smart devices. Developers have to only think about the gameplay and how the game is going to respond to different screen sizes and input types and they make some personalization in the code per platform, but it’s much better than the completely porting games. They can also be deployed as local web games and can be viewed in browsers.
• It is an open source game engine with all the necessary tools required to create games. This engine is extremely versatile and boasts extensive APIs which provide end users the real gaming experience.
• Game development in HTML5 is fast. In this developer don’t need to wait for compilation, updates & debugging in real-time, and once it is done, they can push out the update immediately. HTML5 provides the APIs for Canvas, WebGL, and Web Audio which is essential for constructing advanced games that are compatible to run in a web browser.
• The Canvas element of HTML5 is the element through which any 3D shape can be drawn. It converts the shapes into 3D images. These images can be employed through programming, or they can be added directly as graphics in Canvas element.
• Another great feature of HTML5 is that it can be operated offline as well. Thus, HTML 5 games can be played offline without the need of web connectivity.
• These games are easy for users as well, as they don’t need to install or download different plug-ins to play 2D games in web browsers.
A very advanced feature of HTML5 is that any update to the program or coding is configured automatically in all the applications online. As soon as the alteration is made, it is automatically applied to each user and platform where the game is played. Thus, these advanced features make HTML 5 distinctive from its previous versions of HTML.
Are you looking for the best free online games?