The Danger of Chlorine Dioxide and Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)

Chlorine dioxide (CDS) is a product containing the chemical sodium chlorite. It is sometimes marketed as a water purification chemical or a disinfectant, but it should not be used in drinking water. It can cause severe gastrointestinal irritation and potentially dehydration, resulting in an increased risk of liver failure and lower blood pressure.

It can also cause burns and poisoning when vaporized. It is a gas that can be absorbed into the body through breathing or ingestion and can have serious, long-term effects on the lungs and kidneys. It is often contaminated with a variety of harmful chemicals and has been found to be the source of several toxic accidents.

Historically, chlorine dioxide has been used as a sterilizing agent in hospitals and health care facilities to prevent Legionnaires’ disease and other pneumonia-causing infections from spreading among patients. It can also be used as a disinfectant for equipment, surfaces, rooms and tools in laboratories and other healthcare settings.

In the United States, CDS chlorine dioxide is used to sterilize a range of medical and laboratory equipment in hospital and health care facilities, including microscopes, glassware, surgical instruments, gloves and sterile drapes. It can also be used in food processing and as a disinfectant for fruits, vegetables, swimming pools and mouthwash preparations to help kill bacteria and viruses that can make people sick.

The danger of CDS and MMS
Several chlorine products, especially Miracle Mineral Solution or MMS, which is a sodium chlorite solution mixed with an acid, are being marketed as natural cures for various diseases, most commonly autism spectrum disorder, malaria, cancer and coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). However, there is no scientific evidence that supports these claims, nor that these products have any medicinal properties.

There are many reports of the toxicity associated with chlorine dioxide, which can result in severe vomiting and diarrhea, anemia, low blood pressure and severe liver damage. It is also a known irritant to the eyes and skin, and it has been shown that inhalation of chlorine dioxide can cause bronchopulmonary dysplasia, or bronchiolitis obliterans.

It is therefore important to understand the risks of these products and educate consumers about them. This can help to keep these dangerous products off the market and ensure that people do not have to suffer the severe health consequences of ingestion of them.

We have recently analyzed data from the Peruvian population and discovered that consuming chlorine dioxide to prevent COVID-19 is more common in adult individuals aged 30 years or older, workers, people from the jungle region and those without a health professional in their family unit. This is in line with our previous studies that have questioned the use of this substance to prevent or treat COVID-19 and other infectious diseases by analyzing the beliefs of the population about it, including the belief that it is effective and that the use of this substance has been proven to be safe.


Now read this

E-Commerce Business Will Dominate In 2021

The pandemic … a phenomenon that has strongly promoted vitality in all senses. One of the fastest growing sectors has undoubtedly been eCommerce website development company Dubai. That is why today we want to talk about the 8 trends in... Continue →