Must-Haves in a Luxurious Vanity: Designer Perfumes
Those fond of possessing collections of perfumes know where designer perfumes stand. The elegance, the uniqueness, speaks of them all in a way to define the status-quo of the wearer. It is more like stumbling into a paradise!
So here is a list identifying the Most Popular Designer Perfumes of all times:
• Chanel N°5 Eau de Parfum: Without a doubt, you must have guessed it to be there! Chanel N°5 is the most iconic fragrance of all time and has been a staple among glamorous woman’s fragrance wardrobes since its launch in 1921. The perfume has floating notes of a floral bouquet of rose and jasmine with more in-depth notes of vanilla. If you eye a designer perfume, this is a must-have!
• Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum: The house of Dior has many iconic and popular fragrances, but Miss Dior is an all-time favorite in the splendid game. It is decorated delicately with light and vibrant floral bursts of bergamot, Grasse rose, rosewood, and pink pepper.
• Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum: What would you feel if you get warm and cozy hug bottled under a designer brand? Heaven! Right! Complete your personality with the satiny scent that’ll be loved by you and the people around you. The perfume is a mild mixture of creamy, sheer layering of exotic Moroccan jasmine, lily of the valley, bergamot, and base notes of sandalwood, amber, and musk.
• Byredo Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum: Founded in Stockholm in 2006, Byredo has risen with fast and furious uproar, and is firmly destined to be iconic. It is a best-seller, and fans are dissolute about the varied composition of ambrette, magnolia, sandalwood, violet, musk, and cedarwood.
• Diptyque Do Son Eau de Toilette: This perfume is so famous that the stocks run out fast! Highlighting flapping hints of Turkish rose, musk, iris, pink peppercorn, orange blossom, tuberose, and jasmine sambac, this fragrance is said to be an inspiration of childhood memories of Yves Coueslant, one of Diptyque’s three founders.
• Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Eau de Parfum: Love history and old Hollywood buff? You’ll fall for this iconic perfume. It has a full-bodied fragrance rich with notes of glamorous florals like rose and violet, spicy black pepper, and grounding musk.
• Killian Good Girl Gone Bad Eau de Parfum: This perfume from the house of Killian is a universal best-seller. Having an exotic and enticing blend, the top notes include Osmanthus, base notes include amber and cedar, and right at heart is Egyptian Narcissus. Courtesy to the perfumer Alberto Morillas!
Now that you have a list get ready to feel the heavenly aura around you and realize your dream to own a Designer Perfume!