Why You Should Be Using Recruitment Services For Your Business?
Using recruitment services can be a more cost-effective and efficient way of hiring when compared to in-house recruiting.
An organization where recruitment is not an ongoing process (such as small organizations), in-house recruitment can be an additional task and potentially a burden to the HR team. For large organizations, using recruitment services can be the best way to access the pools of highly skilled workers, which includes even those who are not actively looking for new employment.
Here are the key reasons why you should be using recruitment services as the best recruitment Solutions India for your business:
Tangible Time Savers
• A recruitment consultant can save you days of ‘wasted’ time sifting through potential applications so that you only need to give time for viewing those who are worth considering.
• They schedule interviews: you just need to prepare and turn up.
• They deal with all the administrative issues such as: communicating with the applicants, including notifying the unsuccessful ones & giving feedback; and verifying the potential candidate’s information (such as qualifications and references).
• Your recruitment consultant will collate candidates’ queries so that you can deal with all of them in one go.
• Their specialist market insight enables them to advise you on and even negotiate job offers on your behalf.
• They manage the recruitment process smoothly – compared to in-house staff that might be inexperienced in best practice procedures.
• Contract & temporary hire roles can be filled at short notice (as the recruitment consultant already has access to a vast pool of vetted candidates).
Additionally, the value of the time saved by using a recruitment consultant vs. in-house hire, you will also save a lot of money.
Short Term Cost Savers
• They help in removing the cost of posting most job advertisements.
• They remove the impact on in-house staff who can continue performing their other duties.
• Reduces the overtime costs: temporary hire through recruitment services is often cheaper than using regular staff to work overtime during busy periods.
• They help in reducing the likelihood and value of a ‘bad hire’ (such as poor performance, training, or re-hiring).
Long Term Cost Savers
• They help in reducing future hiring costs if you use the same recruitment consultant again; as the agent will already have knowledge about your organization so the process will be quicker.
• Reduces training costs: some consultancies offer candidates recruitment solutions to hone their talents or learn the regulations of specific fields whilst on the hunt for a new job. This eliminates the need for your organization to do the same once they arrive.